READ BEFORE DISCLOSING INFORMATION Last Updated on: (please insert the date this is posted)
- Wicked Cool is committed to protecting personal information of its Service users and clients.
- We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
- Parents are urged to supervise their children’s activities online.
- This policy applies to all information that identifies a particular individual.
- Personal information will be collected, used & disclosed in accordance with the form of consent required by law.
- Use of personal information is limited.
- We take steps to protect personal information.
- We keep personal information for a reasonable period of time only.
- We may gather non-personal information by means of cookies, beacons and other technology.
- Ad companies collect anonymous data. You have options.
- Protect your personal information from disclosure on social communication networks.
- We provide links to third party websites only as a convenience. Make sure to review their privacy policies.
- You have control over certain parts of your personal information.
- You can ask privacy questions.
When you provide us with your personal information, you acknowledge that the information will be stored and processed on servers located in the United States. In the future, our business may require that we contract with service providers outside the United States to carry out certain functions on our behalf such as data back-up or storage. In such situations, such service providers will be contractually obliged not to disclose your personal information except where authorized to do so by law or by Wicked Cool. Should a need to transfer your personal information arise, we will ensure that the selected service providers meet our privacy standards before we enter into contracts with them. We will also require them to secure and maintain confidentiality over your information.
- We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.Some parts of the Service offered by Wicked Cool are not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect information from children under this age through the Service.
The information we collect from you or your child enables participation in the Service.
– Surveys and Feedback: We may collect aggregate information in connection with surveys or other online activities that allow your child to give us feedback. We do not collect any personally identifiable information in connection with surveys or feedback requests, nor is the information provided connected to any personally identifiable information we may have about the child.
– Email Communication from You: If your child contacts us by email or enters an email address when participating in a contest, we use the email address only to respond one time to your child’s specific request and, if legally permissible, to notify them if they won a contest.
– Mail Communication from You: If your child wants to contact us by mail, and the Service provides a submission form for such communication, you may do so using such submission form.
– Safety and Security: We may collect your child’s name and email address and yours as well as other personal information, with applicable notice to you and consent, if necessary, for your child’s safety. We may also collect your child’s name and email address for the limited purposes of protecting the security and integrity of the Service, taking precautions against liability, responding to the judicial process, as we may determine in our reasonable judgment is advisable to protect our users, ourselves, our partners, agents and providers, and the general public or for law enforcement on a matter related to public safety.
- Parents are urged to supervise their children’s activities online.Wicked Cool urges all parents and legal guardians to supervise their children’s exploration of the Internet and any online services, and to teach their children about protecting their personal information online. If you reside in the United States, we encourage you to visithttp://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/tech/tec08.shtm for more information about COPPA and children’s privacy.
- Use of personal information is limited.Wicked Cool collects personal information for the following reasons:- To provide you with the products or services you have requested, including processing your payment on https://shop.mygirlsdollhouse.com/;- To better understand you, to allow us to serve you better through enhanced products, customer service and directed promotional efforts of particular interest;
– To properly investigate and respond to any complaints, questions or concerns you may have about our products or services; and
– To determine your eligibility for our products and the Service.
If you opt in to receive offers, promotions or other information from Wicked Cool, your information will be used to provide you with promotional offers for Wicked Cool products that we believe may interest you and to solicit your opinion on our products and services. If you have opted in to receive these offers, we may also use your personal information to ensure that your contact information is accurate and up to date. Wicked Cool does not collect, use or disclose your personal information for online behavioral advertising purposes.
In addition to this inter-corporate sharing, Wicked Cool may disclose personal information to third parties as follows:
– To Third Parties To Perform Processing and Other Specialized Services: At times, Wicked Cool may use outside organizations to perform specialized services such as, but not limited to, legal and security audits, payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery. These service providers are only given the information needed to perform those services and they are bound contractually to protect the confidentiality, privacy and security of your information and to limit the use of your information to the service being provided.
– To Third Parties in the Event of Legal Reasons: We advise you that we may disclose personal information to the government or other legal or regulatory authorities (i) if so ordered by a court of law or (ii) for other legal reasons, such as (a) to comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order; (b) to protect the company’s rights and property; (c) to investigate reports of fraud or of users sending material using a false email address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages; (d) to protect against what we believe in our sole and absolute discretion to be a misuse or unauthorized use of our Service; or (e) in emergencies, such as when we believe our or our affiliate’s integrity requires protection or someone’s physical safety is at risk. In some cases, disclosure may be required by law to be without notice to you.
– To a Third Party in the Event of a Significant Transaction or Other Event: In the case of any significant transaction or event involving Wicked Cool or any of its related entities or divisions such as, by way of example, a sale, merger, amalgamation, financing, re-organization, liquidation, or insolvency, other parties to the transaction and their professional advisors may need to have access to Wicked Cool’s customer lists and various databases as part of the due diligence process. In this event, Wicked Cool would only provide such access under terms of a strict confidentiality agreement. Also, upon completion of the transaction or event, your personal information would be transferred to Wicked Cool’s successor-in-interest to be used only for the purposes for which it was collected.
- We take steps to protect personal information.Wicked Cool has implemented physical, electronic and administrative measures to protect your information from error, loss or unauthorized access. For example, we use industry-standard efforts, such as passwords, firewalls and Secure Socket Layers, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information contained on our computer systems. In addition, our employees and any third parties we use are contractually bound to protect the confidentiality of your information and access is restricted to those with a need to know the information to carry out the identified purpose.
- We keep personal information for a reasonable period of time only.We keep your information for a period reasonably necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected, for the security of Wicked Cool and the Service or to protect users, the public or third parties and to comply with any legal requirements, including statutory retention periods and corporate best practices.
Third Party Sites, Ad Servers, and Sponsors.From time to time, we and/or our advertisers may use third-party advertising service providers to present or serve ads on the Service. Outside the Service, these companies may use cookie-based ad serving technology for the purpose of (i) ad delivery and reporting; and (ii) re-targeting and/or online advanced targeting. Furthermore, to monitor usage or transfer of content to another site or location and to collect advertising metrics, these third parties may view, edit or set their own cookies or similar technologies.
Although the third-party advertising service providers may not have access to tracking technologies set by Wicked Cool, or any of your personal information collected on the Service, they may themselves set and access their own tracking technologies and/or they may otherwise have access to information about you. The use of such technology by these third parties is within their control and not ours. Even if Wicked Cool has a relationship with the third party, it does not control their sites or policies and practices regarding your information.
- We provide links to third party websites only as a convenience. Make sure to review their privacy policies.While using the Service, you may, through hypertext or other computer “links,” gain access to other websites on the Internet which are not operated by Wicked Cool. Wicked Cool is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wicked Cool of the website linked to. WHILE THESE LINKS HAVE BEEN REVIEWED AT THE TIME THEY ARE POSTED, WEBSITES AND SERVICES CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME AND WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THEY REMAIN APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN, SAFE, PRIVATE OR SECURE. WICKED COOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MATERIAL OUTSIDE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY WEBSITES WHICH MAY BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK ON THE SERVICE. Unless otherwise indicated on the Service, Wicked Cool is not sponsored by or affiliated with the linked websites, and trademarks used in connection with the linked websites are not trademarks of Wicked Cool. You should be aware that each of these third-party websites or services is governed by a different set of terms and policies with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. Make sure to review their privacy policies before using them and preview them for appropriate content before allowing your children to access them.