We want you to have a terrific My Girl’s Dollhouse purchase experience.
We will actively work to resolve any issues you may have. There may be up to 48 hour response time. With your patience, we will answer all requests.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How big is each room (Modern Style)?All six rooms are the same exact size: 22″ h x 19.5″ d x 27.5″ w
- How big is each room (Country French and Dollie & Me Style)?Four of the rooms are the same exact size: 22″ H x 19.5″ D x 27.5″ W. The “attic” is 58″ wide. At its highest point, it is 22″ high and then tapers down on each side.
- How big is it?Approx 6′ high and 5′ wide x 2′ deep.
- How big is the packaging?The carton is approx. 26″ x 61″ x 6″.
- When will it ship?Orders shipped ground will take approximately 2 weeks to receive. We do have limited quantity, so get your order in now.
- Does it come with furniture?No, it does not include furniture, accessories, or dolls.
- What is it made of?The frame is made of 100% pine wood. The boards are made with MDF.
- I lost my instructions. How can I get another copy?No Problem. Download them here or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can you paint it?Yes
- How long does it take to put together?About 2-3 hours. Best with 2 people.
- Are there any tools?Just a small tool that is included is all that you need.
- Does it fit AG dolls?Yes, it is specifically made for 18″ dolls.
- I assembled my dollhouse and the closet rod is too short. What can I do about this?Check to make sure that printed panels Q1 & Q2 are assembled in the correct direction. When these panels are not assembled correctly, it makes the closet rod holders (R1 & R2) sit further apart and therefore the closet rod appears to be too short. You can double check accurate assembly by making sure that the Q1 & Q2 sticker arrows are pointing upward toward the peak of the house.